POWERS OF ATTORNEY-IN-FACT
My attorney-in-fact shall exercise powers in my best interests and for my welfare as a
Revocation of previously granted general powers of attorney.
I now revoke any general powers of attorney that I previously signed. However, the
preceding sentence shall not have the effect of revoking any powers of attorney directly related to my health care that I previously signed.
Scope of Authority of Attorney-in-Fact
My Attorney-In-Fact (“Agent”) shall have full power and authority to act on my behalf. It shall be authorized to
manage and conduct all of my affairs and exercise all of my legal rights and powers, including all rights and
powers I may acquire in the future. My Agent's powers shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Open, maintain, or close banking and financial accounts, brokerage accounts, and other similar
accounts with financial institutions.
a. Conduct any business with a banking or financial institution concerning any of my
accounts, including, but not limited to, making deposits and withdrawals, obtaining bank
statements, passbooks, drafts, money orders, warrants, and certificates or vouchers payable
to me by any person, firm, corporation, or political entity.
b. Perform all acts necessary to deposit, negotiate, sell, or transfer any note, security, or draft
of the United States of America, including U.S. Treasury Securities.
c. Have access to the contents of any safe deposit box owned by or accessible to me.
2. Sell, exchange, buy, invest, or reinvest any assets or property owned by me, including income
producing or non-income producing assets and property.
3. Purchase and/or maintain insurance, including life insurance upon my life or the life of any other
4. Take any legal steps necessary to collect any amount or debt owed to me or to settle any claim,
whether made against me or asserted on my behalf against any other person or entity.
5. Enter into binding contracts on my behalf.
6. Exercise stock rights on my behalf as my proxy, including all rights concerning stocks, bonds,
debentures, or other investments.
7. Maintain and/or operate any business owned by me.
8. Employ professional and business assistance as may be appropriate, including attorneys,
accountants, and real estate agents.
9. Sell, lease, convey, mortgage, manage, insure, repair, improve, or perform any other act with respect
to any of real my property now owned or later acquired, including, but not limited to, real estate and
real estate rights (including the right to remove tenants and to recover possession). This includes the
right to sell or encumber any homestead I own or may own.
10. Prepare, sign, and file documents with any governmental body or agency, including, but not limited
to, authorization to:
a. Prepare, sign, and file income and other tax returns with federal, state, local, and other
b. Obtain information or documents from any government or its agencies and negotiate,
compromise, or settle any matter with such government or agency (including tax matters).
c. Prepare applications, provide information, and perform any other act reasonably requested
by any government or its agencies in connection with governmental benefits (including military
and social security benefits)
11. Make gifts from my assets to family members and other persons or charitable
organizations with whom I have an established pattern of giving. However, my Agent may not make
gifts of my property to the Agent himself or herself. I appoint ________________________, residing
at __________________________________________, as my substitute Agent for the sole purpose
of making gifts of my property to my Agent, as appropriate.
12. Transfer any of my assets to the trustee of any revocable trust created by me if such trust is in
existence at the time of such transfer.
13. Disclaim any interest that might otherwise be transferred or distributed to me from any other
person, estate, trust, or other entity, as may be appropriate.
This Power of Attorney shall be construed broadly as a General Power of Attorney. The listing of specific powers
is not intended to limit or restrict the general powers granted in this Power of Attorney in any manner.
Any power or authority granted to my Agent under this document shall be limited to the extent necessary to
prevent this Power of Attorney from causing:
(i) my income to be taxable to my Agent,
(ii) my assets to be subject to a general power of appointment by my Agent and
(iii) my Agent to have any incidents of ownership concerning any life insurance policies that I may
own on the life of my Agent.
My Agent shall not be liable for any loss resulting from a judgment error made in good faith. However, My agent shall be responsible for willful misconduct or the failure to act in good faith while acting under the authority
of this Power of Attorney.
I authorize my Agent to indemnify and hold harmless any third party who accepts and acts under this document.
My Agent shall be entitled to reasonable compensation for any services provided as my Agent. My Agent shall
also be entitled to reimbursement of all reasonable expenses incurred with this Power of Attorney.
My Agent shall provide an accounting for all funds handled and all acts performed as my Agent if I so request
or if such a request is made by any authorized personal representative or fiduciary acting on my behalf.
7. Effective Date
This Power of Attorney shall become effective immediately. It shall not be affected by my disability or lack of
mental competence except as may be provided otherwise by an applicable state statute.
I may revoke this Power of Attorney at any time by providing written notice to my Agent